This section details the authorities and agencies that West Mercia Police works alongside and part of as an active member.
In June 2011, Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police agreed to form an alliance between their two forces. The alliance will enable both forces to meet the challenge of reducing policing budgets and provide greater operational and organisational resilience in the years ahead. Together we will deliver high quality, value for money policing services to protect our communities from harm (View the full announcement).
The force is a contributing member of:
- Community Safety Partnerships (CSPs)
- Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA)
- Safeguarding Children Boards
- West Mercia Criminal Justice Board
- West Mercia Local Resilience Forum
- West Mercia Safer Roads Partnership
We also work with:
- Local councils
- Fire and rescue services
- Warwickshire Police
- West Mercia Probation Trust
- West Midlands Ambulance Service