The West Mercia Police disclosure log lists responses to requests made to us under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which we feel are of wider public interest.
We may add a response to our disclosure log if it meets the following criteria:
- We can demonstrate how decisions have been made within our organisation
- There is a substantial public, rather than private, interest.
- The disclosure passes the public interest test.
- Where we have spent public money or disclosed information around resources.
We assess each response to determine if it should be published in the disclosure log.
Responses will be moved to our disclosure log archive at the start of each financial year. In addition, a review of the disclosure log will be undertaken every six months and outdated responses will be removed from the log.
Disclosures made prior to October 2011 were published by category and can also be viewed in our disclosure log archive.
- FOI 4275 ICT Contracts And Expenditure
- FOI 4279 Misconduct Findings
- FOI 4280 Police Compensation Claims
- FOI 4329 Absense Figures
- FOI 4242 Officer's Hacked Or Illegally Accessed Phones
- FOI 4255 Vehicles In The Fleet
- FOI 4264 Officers Disciplined And Dismissed
- FOI 4265 Outsourced Facilities Management Contracts
- FOI 4158 Police Officers and CSOs With Criminal Convictions
- FOI 4159 Staff Disciplined For Misuse Of Force Systems
- FOI 4164 Special Constables and Volunteers
- FOI 4185 Hand Held Mobile Data
- FOI 4189 ICT Services
- FOI 4193 Complaints Against Forensic Medical Examiners
- FOI 4198 Crime And Safety Survey 2011-12
- FOI 4100 Complaints Made Against Service Police Officers
- FOI 4103 Budget Cuts And Police Staff Cuts
- FOI 4106 Fitness Test Requirements For Officers
- FOI 4107 Number of Officers Suspended On Full Pay
- FOI 4110 Numbers Of Police Officers And Police Staff
- FOI 4111 Forensic Medical Examiner/SARC Provision
- FOI 4113 Number of Employees
- FOI 4124 Spending On Management Consultants
- FOI 4125 Vacant Position
- FOI 4136 Professional Standards Investigations
- FOI 4153 Police Officer Fitness Test