How to register
If you live in West Mercia and have been required to register with the police (an essential part of many foreign nationals’ visa conditions), you need to make an appointment at one of the police stations below. It would be best to choose the police station closest to where you live.
You can begin your registration using our online system.
Please use the button at the bottom of this page to go to the portal and enter your details to set up one account per person.
You will have 20 minutes to create your account and input your details online so please have all personal documents to hand. Once completed you will need to activate your account within one hour for which you will receive an email.
You will then be invited to book an appointment at one of the police stations below.
Where to go for your appointment (after you have started your registration online)
You'll need to get to one of the following:
Hereford Police Station
Kidderminster Police Station
Malinsgate Police Station
Redditch Police Station
Shrewsbury Police Station
Worcester Police Station
Appointments are available between Monday and Saturday, 8am to 6.30pm, or on Sundays and bank holidays between 10am and 4pm.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Valid Passport and previous one if held
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
- UKVI Letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied for in the UK)
- ID card (for students)
- £34 in exact cash (for New registrations or replacement certificates only)
To evidence your proof of address (to be no older than three months)
- For students at University this can be your Certificate of attendance status (CAS) or student status letter.
- A letter/document issued on headed note paper by your Employer, School or College.
- A bank statement, utility bill, mobile phone contract, mortgage statement, tenancy agreement from Letting agent or
letter from a landlord. This can be presented in PDF format on your electronic device using one of the above as proof of your address.