What to bring with you
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Valid Passport and previous one if held
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
- UKVI Letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied for in the UK)
- ID card (for students)
- £34 in exact cash (for New registrations or replacement certificates only)
To evidence your proof of address (to be no older than three months)
- For students at University this can be your Certificate of attendance status (CAS) or student status letter.
- A letter/document issued on headed note paper by your Employer, School or College.
- A bank statement, utility bill, mobile phone contract, mortgage statement, tenancy agreement from Letting agent or
letter from a landlord. This can be presented in PDF format on your electronic device using one of the above as proof of your address.
Please make sure you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time.