Search Site

Overseas visitors registration - Updating your information

You will need to inform the police within 7 days if any of your circumstances change.

This includes:

  • Changing your name
  • Changing your address*
  • A new passport
  • A new visa or Biometric Residence Permit
  • A new job or academic studies
  • A change in marital status
  • Requesting a new PRC in the case of loss or damage

*This applies to addresses within Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, and Warwickshire. If you are moving off the West Mercia and Warwickshire area please contact the police force covering your new address.

In order to register the change you will need to submit an application form. If you already have an online account then please log in using your email address and password. If you do not have an account you will need to create one. Once you have submitted your form you can book an appointment at a police station in order to have your Police Registration Certificate updated.

When you attend your appointment you will need to bring with you:

  • Your passport
  • Your visa / entry vignette
  • Your Biometric Residence Permit
  • Your Police Registration Certificate

If your PRC has been lost or irreparably damaged you will also need to bring £34 in order to purchase a new one.

To log in or create an account and submit your form, please visit

If you have any questions about registering with the police you can contact us at