Search Site

Contact West Mercia Police

Help and support

Some of the services below (buttons) will take you to our partners websites, this means we are directing you to the most suitable organisation to help you with your query. This page will be updated over the coming weeks and months.

Noise Nuisance

Untaxed vehicles

Fraud and internet fraud

Police Frequently Asked Questions

Help for victims

Inappropriate 999 calls




Ask the Police This link opens in a new browser window
Do you have a question about policing or the law? You may be able to find the answer via the national Ask the Police website - visit Ask the Police

How to contact West Mercia Police

In an emergency (click here to see examples) please call 999 or the alternative emergency number 112; for the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired call 18000 to use Next Generation Text Service; or use emergencySMS. Otherwise please call 101 (the national police non-emergency number), type your query into the search box underneath or click on one of the labelled tiles below.

Search Site