Search Site

Leave page quickly

What happens if I am not satisfied with the outcome of my complaint?

If, at the conclusion of the Local Resolution process or the investigation by the Professional Standards Directorate you are still dissatisfied you have a right of appeal. A letter informing you of the outcome of the complaint will tell you how you can appeal.

Appealing against a complaint decision - Forms

Appealing against a complaint not being recorded (BSL)

Appealing about local resolution (BSL)

Appealing about the police investigation into your complaint (BSL)

Frequently asked questions about appeals (BSL)