Search Site

Leave page quickly

How do I make a complaint?

If within custody you should bring the fact that your wish to make a complaint to the custody sergeant who will inform the duty Inspector. The duty Inspector will act as the initial investigating officer and will discuss with you the nature of your complaint and record it as appropriate. This process will not commence until any criminal investigation taking place against you has been concluded.

There are several ways to make a complaint to West Mercia Police, please see our complaints page for more details.