Visit our new website
Our new website is coming soon - you can view some of the new features by clicking the link. Check back for updates on careers, firearms and explosives licensing, crime prevention advice and more.
Visit our new website
Search Site

Leave page quickly

How to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office

After lodging a complaint with West Mercia Police (WMP) if you are still dissatisfied with the decision you may make application to the Information Commissioner for a decision on whether the request for information has been dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Act.

For information on how to make application to the Information Commissioner please visit their website at . Alternatively, phone or write to:

Information Commissioner`s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Telephone: 01625 545700