Search Site

Leave page quickly

Noisy parties and noisy neighbours

Who do I call about problems with noise?

Crime in Progress?

If you believe that the noise is connected to a crime in progress, such as a burglary, an assault or domestic abuse, then please ring us on 999 or the alternative emergency number 112; for the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired call 18000 to use Next Generation Text Service; or use emergencySMS.

Non- emergency?

The majority of other noise issues, such as noisy pubs or house parties, are the remit of your local council environment department. Noises from either a residential property, or its grounds, is not something which ordinarily police have powers to stop. The links below go directly to the correct sections of the council websites to help you get the correct help and advice on how to report such issues.

Herefordshire Council - Report noise complaints

Shropshire Council - Report noise complaints

Telford and Wrekin Council - Report noise complaints

Worcestershire Regulatory Services - Report noise complaints