Search Site

Leave page quickly

Lost mobile phones

I have lost my mobile phone, who should I contact?

West Mercia Police no longer take reports of lost mobile phones. Firstly ring 101 to be put through to the police force in the area where you believe you lost it. If it has not been handed in to them then use one of the "Offsite Links" to the right of the page to contact your network service provider, reporting the loss on one of the private services such as Report My Loss.

If you have had your mobile phone stolen and would like to report it, then please click on the "Report a crime online" or "How else can I contact you?" links below (please note: the reporting of a false crime is a criminal offence).

How else can I contact you?