Search Site

Leave page quickly

Road related faults and highways enquiries

If there is a fault to the highway or roadside furniture (e.g. bollards; lights; railings) which you believe poses a significant risk of harm, damage or could cause a road traffic collision please ring the police immediately on 999 or the alternative emergency number 112; for the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired call 18000 to use Next Generation Text Service; or use emergencySMS so that we can risk assess the situation.

Any other problems with the highway will be the responsibility of the local highways department. Please click on the relevant link below to visit their website for advice and contact details.

Report street light faults in Shropshire

Report traffic light faults in Shropshire

Report highways faults in Shropshire

Report highways faults in Worcestershire

Report highways faults in Herefordshire

"Report it" at Telford and Wrekin Council