Search Site

Leave page quickly

Animal cruelty or animals in distress

Where do I report cruelty against animal or animals that are in distress?

The Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) is the main organisation in the UK which deals with cruelty to animals and animals in distress.

You can report this via the RSPCA's 24-hour cruelty line on 0300 1234 999.


Use their secure online services to report an animal in distress.