Visit our new website
Our new website is coming soon - you can view some of the new features by clicking the link. Check back for updates on careers, firearms and explosives licensing, crime prevention advice and more.
Visit our new website
Search Site

Leave page quickly

Direct contact details for police and partner agencies

Below is a list of some of our police departments and partner agencies, with an explanation of the services they offer and how to contact them.

  • Addaction

    Addaction is one of the UK's largest specialist drug and alcohol treatment charities. They believe that effective treatment means every person receives committed and caring support as they move forward step by step. Supporting people to recover is central to our work.

  • Age UK

    Age UK is the country's largest charity dedicated to providing services and support at a national and local level to inspire, enable and support older people. They stand up and speak for all those who have reached later life, and also protect the long-term interests of future generations.

  • Anti-terrorist hotline

    The Anti-Terrorist Hotline is a dedicated number staffed by specialist counter terrorism officers 24 hours a day. Members of the public should call the number if they have any concerns about unusual behaviour or activity in their neighbourhood. The public can play a vital part in providing information that could help disrupt terrorist planning and save lives. Callers to the Anti-Terrorist Hotline can speak in confidence to officers and discuss their concerns.

  • British Transport Police (BTP)

    The British Transport Police (BTP) police Britain's railways, providing a service to rail operators, their staff and passengers across the country. They also police the London Underground; Docklands Light Railway; the Midland Metro tram system; Croydon Tramlink; Sunderland Metro; Glasgow Subway; and Emirates AirLine.

  • Council websites

    Your local or county councils are responsible for a wide range of services including: littering; graffiti; fly posting; dog offences; trading standards. To visit their website and find out information or full contact details please click on one of the below links.

  • Corporate Communications

    Corporate Communications is a dedicated team committed to ensuring Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police engage, motivate, inform and educate our communities, partners and workforce. We deliver targeted communications using channels that are appropriate to our audiences. The team consists of an Operational Communications Team, an Organisational Communications Team and a Publishing Team. These teams are responsible for delivering internal, public, stakeholder, marketing, digital, social media and media communications.

  • Crimestoppers

    Crimestoppers are an independent charity helping law enforcement to locate criminals and help solve crimes. They pay cash rewards of up to £1,000 if the information you give leads to one or more people being arrested and charged.

  • Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) on website

    The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) maintains registers of drivers and vehicles in Great Britain. This information helps to improve road safety; reduce vehicle related crime; support environmental initiatives; and limit vehicle tax evasion.

  • Environment Agency

    The Environment Agency are responsible for: regulating major industry and waste; •treatment of contaminated land; water quality and resources; fisheries; inland river, estuary and harbour navigations; conservation and ecology. They are also responsible for managing the risk of flooding from main rivers, reservoirs, estuaries and the sea.

  • File Preparation Unit North (Criminal Justice Unit)

    The File Preparation Unit North covers the policing areas of Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin and Herefordshire. The unit provides an evidence review and file build function for offences that are in the process of going to Court. It also offers support to police officers; Crown Prosecution Service (CPS); the courts; defence solicitors; Probation; and other partner agencies.

  • Firearms enquiries

    The combined Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police Firearms and Explosives Licensing Unit administers licenses for all current firearms, shotguns and explosives certificate holders in the joint force area.

  • Get Safe Online

    Get Safe Online is the UK's leading source of unbiased, factual and easy-to-understand information on online safety. Their website provides practical advice on how to protect yourself, your computers and mobiles device and your business against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other problems encountered online.


    GOV.UK is the website for the UK government. It's the best place for citizens and businesses to find information and detailed guidance on government and policy.

  • Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC)

    Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) are the UK's tax authority. They are responsible for making sure that the money is available to fund the UK's public services and for helping families and individuals with targeted financial support.

  • Immobilise

    Immobilise is the world's largest free register of possession ownership details, helping to reduce crime and repatriate recovered personal property to its rightful owners. It can be used by members of the public and businesses to register their valued possessions or company assets, and exclusive to Immobilise all account holders registered items and ownership details are viewable on the police national property database.

  • Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC)

    The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) oversees the police complaints system in England and Wales and sets the standards by which the police should handle complaints. It is independent, making its decisions entirely independently of the police and government. It is not part of the police.

  • MIND

    MIND is a mental health charity which provides advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.

  • National Express coaches

    National Express coaches and buses travel to over 900 destinations across the UK, including airports, events and festivals. This page will help you contact them about your planned journey.

  • National Rail Enquiries

    National Rail Enquiries is the definitive source of customer information for all passenger rail services on the National Rail network in England, Wales and Scotland. NRE is part of the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC), which is responsible for providing business services to the Train Operating Companies.

  • Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) and Home Watch

    Neighbourhood and Home Watch is a voluntary network of schemes where neighbours come together, along with the police and local partners, to build safe and friendly communities.

  • NHS 111 service

    You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help, whatever the time.

  • Rape Crisis

    Rape Crisis England & Wales is a feminist organisation that exists to promote the needs of women and girls who have experienced sexual violence, to improve services to them and to work towards the elimination of sexual violence. They also raise awareness and understanding of sexual violence in the wider community and with local, regional and national government.

  • Rapid Secure (previously known as Boing)

    Rapid Secure provide a 24 hour, 365 day rapid response service to assist in a wide range of emergency situations that are not appropriate for a 999 call-out. These range from lost keys, burst pipes and broken windows to the long-term securing of serious crime scenes.

  • Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA)

    The RSPCA are the oldest animal welfare charity, and the first to introduce a law to protect animals. They work hard to ensure that all animals can live a life free from pain and suffering, investigating and prosecuting those who deliberately harm animals.

  • Samaritans

    The Samaritans are a charity which supports people who are in distress when they need help, 24hrs a day. People can talk for as long as they like, as many times as they like. They don't pass on what people tell them, not even the name of the caller.

  • Talk to Frank

    Talk To Frank is a drugs education site providing impartial information about the effects of a wide range of legal and illegal drugs.

  • Trading Standards

    If you think a trader has broken the law or acted unfairly and you want to stop them doing this to you and other people, you may be able to report them to Trading Standards. Each local authority area has its own Trading Standards department.

  • Victim and Witness Service Centre

    The Victim and Witness Service Centre offers support and advice to victims and witnesses involved in cases in which someone has been charged with an offence and is being prosecuted through the courts. A victim and witness care officer is allocated to each case and they will be your single point of contact, whether you are a victim of or witness to a crime. They provide a consistent and accessible service for dealing with individual needs, support and advice. The Victim and Witness Service Centre will ensure that all victims and witnesses are provided with the appropriate level of care and support throughout the Criminal Justice Process.