Search Site

Leave page quickly

Can I have a copy of my custody record?

Everything that happens to you when you are at the police station is recorded on the custody record.

When you leave the police station, you, your solicitor or your appropriate adult can ask for a copy of the custody record. The police have to give you a copy of your custody record as soon as they can.

You can apply to the police for a copy of your custody record up to 12 months after you leave the police station.

By writing to: Case Co-ordination Unit, West Mercia Police, Malvern Police Station, Victoria Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 2TE

Or by email: