Search Site

Leave page quickly

How can I request information?

Requests for disclosure can be made directly to a police officer, at a police station, by phone or contact the force by email (please view our Contact us section for more information).

If you think a child is in immediate danger you should always call 999 and raise your concerns - we will deal with your call under existing child protection arrangements.

All requests for information are dealt with by West Mercia Police's specialist Public Protection Unit, which has active measures in place to manage potentially dangerous offenders.